Thursday 30 January 2014

Be yourself!!


So yeah, I have been looking through my life both digitally and analogically (If there is a word like this even!) and I can say I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. That's what life tells me to tell others. I bet it's the same with most of us. I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. That's only for this time you know. I am still going on to strive and  be where I have to be.Then I ask myself, what should I do to achieve that? This is what life tells me, Never take life too seriously. You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth. That's what William W. Purkey advises us to do and I think he was right, and always will be.

They say that You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. It's better than Yolo-ing the whole time or let me rephrase it, Turning up!! Yes, turning up is a good way of winding out with your gang but that doesn't mean you do the same every 48 hours. That will be insane. No one will ever take you seriously, not even your small brother in Pre-school. Just live once!

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. Yes it does. If you don't then try and sleep wake up to see if the time is still the same. Did it pause?? Or did it move? If it did, then you're right! Life actually moves o! So should you! There is this story I heard about a dentist and his patient who came to the hospital to have his painful tooth removed.According to pure logic, the doctor will remove the tooth since it's painful but what happens when the tooth is removed? There will be a gap. Once in a while the patient will run their tongue on the gap left where the tooth was.Unfortunately, there is no tooth but fortunately,  there is no pain again. What does it teach you?? According to me let me use the normal way we perceive things, in a relationship for example,That guy whom you loved sooo much but was a pain in the behind is what you need to remove. Yes, there will be a gap but there will be no pain and with that life moves on!!

You know what? To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist that is all. Funny enough, is they don't do anything about it. is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. Plans that sooner than enough fits into your life jigsaw puzzle well.

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life. This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. 


To the girls(and most probably boys)

Girls will be your friends they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. And man, I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soul mate. You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always,always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.

No comments:

Post a Comment